Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
[...]
What might be the possibilities for displaying these books? Perhaps a table at the back of the function space where people are talking, or in the area where morning and afternoon tea will be available? Could this be arranged?

I have been informed that LCA has in place an exclusive deal with a book retailer. Also, my understanding has been confirmed that miniconfs are not meant to hold vendor stalls.

Having checked with the miniconf organising team, I will need to follow it up with the LCA organisers.

Regards
Jacqueline