Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:
We have been invited to SCALE 4x. It is 11-12 February 2006. No information yet on funding, etc., but we'd probably just have a booth.

A booth there would be good. A side benefit is that artwork produced for that event could be reused for the DLS booth.

As an aside, you may not know that Ian, Daniel and I received invitations to attend this year's SCALE, after the SCALE organisers discovered that we were speaking at DLS (which was held this year the week just before SCALE; in fact, there may have been some overlap in dates). Unfortunately, the invitations arrived far too late for any of us to change our travel plans.

Jean