Hello,

On Aug 27, 2005, at 7:17 PM, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote:

We have been invited to SCALE 4x. It is 11-12 February 2006. No information yet on funding, etc., but we'd probably just have a booth.

A booth there would be good. A side benefit is that artwork produced for that event could be reused for the DLS booth.

As an aside, you may not know that Ian, Daniel and I received invitations to attend this year's SCALE, after the SCALE organisers discovered that we were speaking at DLS (which was held this year the week just before SCALE; in fact, there may have been some overlap in dates). Unfortunately, the invitations arrived far too late for any of us to change our travel plans.

Interesting. Did they invite you independent of OOo or as representatives of OOo? If the latter, it would have been nice if you'd then forwarded them to the project's lists, specifically dev@marketing.openoffice.org, or even this one, as that way we could have seen if others could have attended, had it been in the Project's interest to do so.

We're in this together, and need to share information.

Ciao,
Louis