I think you can upgrade from the LE version for $299. I don't know if this
is a special offer just for certain buyers of LE, or of bundled versions or
what, but the url in the mailing is www.adobe.com/offer/69502 .It says save
200 by ordering by 12-31-00, or call 1-800-492-3623 and mention source code
69502. It sounds like a good deal to me, what do you guys and gals think?
Here is another address, visit http://wwwrd.0mm.com/ADB107001+69403

I had to look to find this one in my e-mail, it is also $299 for an upgrade
from LE (which is what I have). The phone # in the e-mail Adobe sent me is
800-492-3623 and mention source code 69403.