My 2000P did not come with any software other than the drivers. I also use
Paint Shop Pro (7.0) and am still waiting to read about a reason for
spending $600 for PhotoShop. I have the PhotoShop LE from my Epson 1640 SU
flat bed scanner. That sure would be a financially attractive way to
upgrade, but would be shocked if it worked, since the LE version is really
weak. Anyone know for sure?

Frank Paris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Julie, female Galah (3 1/2 years and going strong at the moment)
Little Birdie, male Splendid Parakeet (13 years)
Snowflake, male cockatiel (12 years)