This is my first post to the forum, I am a pro photog (shoot mostly
architecture) and am still learning a lot about the digital divide... anyway,
about Photoshop LE upgrade/capability....
I have both LE and Photoshop 5.0... both are similar in many respects... both
offer plug-in capability, all sorts of image controls, etc... one of the major
differences (there are others) is that full Photoshop  has a History control so
you can go way back in the image manipulation chain... LE only has an
Undo/Redo.....
As for the upgrade, I know that Adobe right now is offering registered users of
LE the chance to upgrade to Photoshop 6 for $299.00 until the end of the
year... I got a flyer in the mail as well as an e-mail from Adobe offering me
this deal....

Now, a queation... anyone got any comments on using the Minolta Diamge Scan
Elite with Fuji Reala?

Mike Moore