Bruce,

Just to make sure, you ARE aware of the orange shift problem with the 1270,
and the metamerism problem with the 2000?  Suggest you scan the Epson inkjet
forum for past discussion on both subjects, if this is unfamiliar..  Epson
has new printers in the pipeline in Japan.  I'm waiting for their
introduction here.

...quality of the prints is outstanding, however..

Jim

Greetings... I am looking for a new printer and stuck between 2 choices, the
Epson 1270 or the 2000. I am pretty sure that the 1270 comes bundled with
PhotoShop LE. Does the 2000? Also, I am a fan of PaintShop Pro but I'm
thinking about giving PhotoShop a go, but it is quite pricy. Does the LE
version qualify as an upgrade to the full version?
Thanks very much and to keep this filmscanner related, I'll be making prints
from my LS-2000 scans. :-)

Bruce J