On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have to be honest here, I'm not really certain what this thread has to
> do with the gender gap. It just feels more like gossip than anything,
> particularly as a significant portion of the reporting either (a) has
> nothing to do with the purported subject of the articles and/or (b) is
> inaccurate.
>
> Risker/Anne

This.  No one has provided any solid evidence of a connection between the
limited presence of a few pornographic pictures on Wikipedia and the
gendergap.  At best, the gender gap story here would be: This sort of story
discourages women from becoming involved.

--
twitter: purplepopple
blog: ozziesport.com