Indeed not, and the bondage imagery the articles mention was generally from
gay contexts.

However, the BLP edit mentioned in the arbitration decision (re-)inserted a
link to a commercial porn site into the Karrine Steffans BLP, featuring an
uncensored clip from a sex video the BLP subject had tried to suppress, and
showing her having sex.

Rather unusual BLP sourcing, even for Wikipedia. Yet he defended it
vigorously last summer, and only recently acknowledged that it was
inappropriate.

Andreas