Yes, I mean an ongoing thing - not just one or two edit-a-thons.
Not really a Wikipedian in Residence project - more like a long-term commitment
and project in which several activities take place over a longer time, with
maybe several Wikipedia volunteers involved.

Perhaps Europeana Fashion comes close??

Greetings, Sandra