Hi Justin

Could we please get some clarification on the following items -

"- LICENSE is missing information from [1][2]"

What specifically is the missing information from [1][2]. Could you give us an
example to help us understand and correct this?

"- NOTICE is incorrect. There should be no need for "This product contains
software PostgreSQL…” unless headers have been replace with permission or there
was a software grant from PostgreSQL. This has previously been mentioned (in
vote on 0.4.0 release). Also see issue with [1][2]."

We are a bit confused here because AGE extensively uses PG code. Many times we
have to copy over PG code (static functions in particular) into our files and
we may modify that code to varying degrees. So, it feels like we should cite
that usage. Is it that NOTICE is not the proper location?

"- If seem unlikely that [1][2] should have ASF headers? In general the
licensing of the file should stay as it is unless significant modifications
have ben done. Looking at the history it seems if was originally "Copyright
2020 Bitnine Co., Ltd.” Why is this not mentioned in NOTICE? Was permission
given to change the headers?"

My understanding was that when the code was donated to Apache, we needed to
change all of the Bitnine headers to ASF headers. That is why those files (and
all of the others) have ASF headers. Is it that we still need to include the
Bitnine copyright in each file or just in the NOTICE file or both?

Thank you in advance,

John