Hi Justin,

So, we are going to put the PostgreSQL license into all of our files that have
any PostgreSQL code and remove the ASF license from them.

Additionally, going forward we are going to move as much of the PostgreSQL code
that can be moved, into their own files.

Will this satisfy your concerns with regards to this item?

Thanks in advance.

John