Hi Justin,

I feel it is important to point out that we are constantly adding PostgreSQL
code to our project as we add in new components. A lot of our work is
transforming PostgreSQL's implementation to work with our added functionality
i.e. our work is very mixed with PostgreSQL code.

Unfortunately, this isn't and won't be a one time thing for us. This is what
makes it so challenging and why we are trying very hard to nail down what
exactly (or precisely) we need to do to please everyone.

So, my understanding is that for all of our files that have any PostgreSQL code
(anything from a PostgreSQL source file), modified or not, we need their
license and not the ASF license. For work that doesn't have PostgreSQL code, we
need the ASF license.

Is this correct? Does this make sense?

Thank you in advance,

John