I have  updated the following files in question in my repository to use the
Postgres header, and removed the ASF header.
https://github.com/JoshInnis/incubator-age If this is correct we will correct
in the repository and the release as well. It includes the full copyright with
no mention of ASF.

        src/include/parser/cypher_expr.h
        src/backend/utils/ag_func.c
        src/include/parser/ag_scanner.h