> On Dec 22, 2021, at 12:35 AM, Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> I already asked Logging PMC to enable Git and GitHub for 1.x, and they
> rejected it:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread/ssbdg44gy7txzl16xxd097t7orco52g2

My recollection was me saying if I had the code in a git repo getting it into a
GitHub repo would be easy.
But I wasn’t going to do the work. But it appears the code is in Gitbox. If so,
getting it into an updatable
GitHub repo should be easy - except the name you probably want to use is the
one used by Gitbox.

We’ve also asked what your plans would be for all the issues that are in
Bugzilla. It seems you would rather
use Jira or GitHub issues. I don’t blame you there. But will you just ignore
all those old problems?
I don’t recall getting an answer. But maybe you did. I was busy.

Ralph