ok, so let's try to not create an endless thread:

1. where is the patch needed to fix the desired CVE? - must be compatible
with current svn trunk
2. please attach it to a ticket (or multiple if there are multiple fixes)
like LOG4J2-3219
3. if it does not get applied and PMC is opposed to get it applied let's
create a thread about it as being an issue and look for options but for now
the thread is looking for options which are not needed from my window

Hope it helps ot move the ball forward

Romain Manni-Bucau