Adrien,

I haven't looked at those specific recommendations, but a general caution about
dependencies: They must either be widely supported by Linux distros or small
and simple enough to add to GnuCash itself in the "borrowed" subdirectory. In
the latter case it means we've forked the project and own it for any bugs.

As for internal links: Possible doesn't mean not a ton of work and either
somebody with the requisite experience materializing to do it or one of the
current core devs learning how.

Regards,
John Ralls