You could employ custom 'tags' for each property either in the Notes, Action, Num, Memo, or Description fields, whatever works best for you. Then when you run a Transaction Report, you can filter the results that match your tag.

The only downside to this method, at this time, over setting up separate accounts for each property, are that the Income Statement doesn't filter by custom text, so if you use a tagging system, you'd have to construct that report out of two or more Transaction Reports.

Since it seems you aren't so much reaching a character limit as seeing a practical truncation on a printed report, maybe just change your wording in the Memos? Perhaps start with "Property 1-..." That way you see this info up front. You can also use the NUM or Action fields for that text, but of these I think only NUM can show up on reports. (and you may be using that for something else)

----
Yes, Bills (and Invoices) can have their line items assigned to various expense (or Income) accounts.

That detail is by default, only visible when viewing the bill/invoice.

If you want to be able to craft reports based on that info, you'll need to un-set Preferences > Business > General > Accumulate splits on post, which will then preserve each line item as visible in the affected account registers. (this can also be toggled per bill/invoice on posting) A Transaction Report can then 'see' those line items as individual splits in the bill/invoice transaction.

Also, if you use bills/invoices, you have the option of setting a separate 'Description' in the posting Dialog. While I don't know of a way to do any reporting on this field specifically, that info does show up in a Vendor/Customer report and in the Notes field of the posted transaction. (so presumably, a filter on that field might work)