Kalpesh - Thank you for the link.  I took a quick gander and it seems pretty
nice.  Have you used it since the Yahoo thing went south and did it work?  Are
you using the query api or scraping the window?

All,
I'm sure the Dev's are working on it, but do we have any idea what happened?
My log shows 401 type errors (Unauthorized) so I thought I'd add some
diagnostics in case it helps anyone.

Here is a set of lines from the log I keep (security redacted):
        Found Finance::Quote version 1.59.
        * 15:30:02  WARN <gnc.price-quotes> [GncQuotesImpl::parse_one_quote()]
Skipped NASDAQ:XXXXX - Finance::Quote returned fetch failure.
        Reason Error retrieving quote for XXXXX. Attempt to fetch the URL
https://query2.finance.yahoo.com/v11/finance/quoteSummary/?symbol=XXXXX&modules=price,summaryDetail,defaultKeyStatistics
 resulted in HTTP response 401 (Unauthorized)

If I try the above URL, I get what appears to be a JSON reply:

{"finance":{"result":null,"error":{"code":"Unauthorized","description":"Invalid
Crumb"}}}

Dooing a bit of Google-fu, I find a 1 day old comment on reddit r/GnuCash
saying it's broke and a reply saying it's been turned off (no longer free) but
I have not found any comment from yahoo on the subject.

Hoping for some good news (and I'm sure I'm not alone on that).

I really appreciate this great working mail list and thanks for those who
devlop/fix/maintain the program.

-greg