I am currently using modified YahooJSON.pm module for my needs and seems to be
working from the States. It is pulling data so far. Head over to
https://github.com/ka-patel/dl_quotes/blob/main/FinanceQuote/YahooJSON.pm if
you are interested in its early release before Bruce can do his vetting and get
it into the main line release of F::Q. Of course I am also interested in its
feedback.

Keep in mind that this will introduce dependency on HTTP::CookieJar::LWP module
(https://metacpan.org/pod/HTTP::CookieJar::LWP) which you can install from CPAN
using your normal methods of module installation. Transcript of install below...

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22631.3447]
(c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\kalpesh>perl -MCPAN -e shell
Unable to get Terminal Size. The Win32 GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo call didn't
work. The COLUMNS and LINES environment variables didn't work. at
C:\Strawberry\perl\vendor\lib/Term/ReadLine/readline.pm line 410.

cpan shell -- CPAN exploration and modules installation (v2.28)
Enter 'h' for help.

cpan> install HTTP::CookieJar::LWP
Fetching with LWP:
http://cpan.strawberryperl.com/authors/01mailrc.txt.gz
Fetching with LWP:
http://cpan.strawberryperl.com/modules/02packages.details.txt.gz
Fetching with LWP:
http://cpan.strawberryperl.com/modules/03modlist.data.gz
Database was generated on Fri, 12 Apr 2024 11:19:08 GMT
Updating database file ... Done!
HTTP::CookieJar::LWP is up to date (0.014).

cpan> upgrade HTTP::CookieJar::LWP
All modules are up to date for HTTP::CookieJar::LWP

cpan> exit
Lockfile removed.