Converting from Quicken seems to come up a lot here. Here's a long post I made after I'd converted over a lot of data:

https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2022-October/103226.html

There is a lot of advice in the form of wiki pages and the like, too.

To address your specific inquiry, just looking at the line you posted, the date format looks kind of wonky. I would expect something like " 5/ 4/21" or better would be something like 2021-05-04. I don't recall if Quicken will let you specify the date format when you export to QIF (the last time I did this stuff was 2018).

Given that QIF files appear to be binary, I don't know how you could go about correcting things even if you knew which part of a record was bad. At least the ones I have from when I did the process are binary.