One more thing, if you are not aware, the qif is a simple text file.  Since
the error gave you a line number you might be able to import the qif file
into Excel or a word processor that identifies line or row numbers and see
what the error line is.  If not simply do a search for  some part of the
item you specified ("#C093280",," 5/ 4'21").

I found the entire Quicken export - GnuCash import exercise to be very time
consuming and frustrating but it is possible.

On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 8:49 AM <hh8...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One more thing.  In Quicken, I can't find any investment transaction on
> that
> date.  They are credit card or banking transactions.

iii