Sorry, I was  being an idiot and opened the QDF file, not the QIF file.

My QIF files definitely have the date format you are seeing, something like  "11/21/97" for pre-2000 years, and " 4/ 5' 3"

It looks like the price lines you are being told about a lacking a numeric price. All the price lines in a random QIF I opened up are like this:

!Type:Prices

"AMGN",68.82," 6/ 7' 1"

^

It seems like the lines being flagged for you are perhaps lacking a valid numeric value for the price? Is that what the lines look like in your QIF file?