I hadn’t used gnucash for several months due to illness.  I tried to open and
access my data but got a message the file 'could not be found.   The file is in
the history list, do you want to remove it?’

I selected ‘no’ and the app quit.  I downloaded the latest version of the app
and tried again with the same result.

I don’t want to accidentally erase years of data.  Do I respond ‘yes’ to the
message?

thanks

bob