Hi,

I have been working on setting up agent forwarding¹.

One issue which I have not yet found a solution for is that
gpg prints the following to stderr when performing actions
involving the agent:

    gpg: problem with fast path key listing: Forbidden - ignored

Both hosts are running gnupg-2.4.5, based on the Fedora
packages.

With mutt, this causes the signing to pause after entering
the password, as stderr is not empty (I think this is the
reason, anyway).  Can this warning be avoided or silenced
(without directing stderr to /dev/null)?

I can't find much information about it, but it seems like
while this is something useful to note, after seeing it once
it is simply needless.

I believe this is because I've used the extra socket, which
seems like the proper thing to do with agent forwarding, but
perhaps isn't worth the hassle?  I'm not too eager to
forward the regular agent when I can use a more restricted
socket.

¹ https://wiki.gnupg.org/AgentForwarding

Thanks,

--