On Wed, 10 Apr 2024 12:15, Todd Zullinger said:

> This caused me to re-read the document and I'll likely add
> an additional Token: line to note the two cards which hold a
> new key (which I have yet to start using).  That should make

That is actually there (TOKEN, see the example) and gpg-agent updates
the file if it find another card with the same key.  See for example
https://dev.gnupg.org/T6135 . However, you are free to edit/add such
entries.

Talking about keyformat.txt: I think it is time to move that over to
doc/ where people would expect it.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

--
The pioneers of a warless world are the youth that
refuse military service.             - A. Einstein