In the mean time, you could put something along the lines of:

{CmdCalls ; } 2>&1 | grep -v -e "^gpg: problem with fast path key
listing: Forbidden - ignored$" or something, to keep that output out
of your stderr stream.

If something else unexpected displays, you'll get more issues, but
then you probably want to know if / when / should that happen.

If you add --quiet now, even when the change below happens later, your
script above won't need to change again.