Hi all,

We were offline for several hours yesterday - a server went down
and some reason the alert service we use didn't send out an alert.
A simple reboot fixed the problem although we're still trying
to figure out the root cause. No indication of major problems.
I've already changed to a different alert service.

> > Toshi, thank you for the Japanese localization. We may need to change
> > the ISO-20220JP characters to ISO 10646 numerical character references
> > before I can use it. (And I may need help on that!)
>
> Ok, please feel free to ask me if you need the help.

Toshi, I don't think I'm going to be able to get to converting
ISO-20220JP characters to ISO 10646 numerical character references
anytime soon. Do you think you can do it?  Filip just went through a
similar process for Serbian so he may be able to provide some help.

http://www.mail-archive.com/gossip@jab.org/msg01002.html
http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/charset.html#h-5.3.1

Cheers,
Jeff