Hi,

I was wondering why the Reply button on mail-archive only generates a To: address to the previous mails originator.

Mostly, one wants replies to cc: the list address (at least on the lists I deal with). Could this go on the feature wish-list?

Ideally, the mail would also have the References: header filled out to ensure correct threading in the archive (if this is possible with a mailto: - I am not an expert on this).

One of the (few) areas where an archived mailing list is weak compared to a web-forum is this area, i.e. replying to posts found in the archive (or a digest) and reliable threading, especially when the Subject: can get munged due to international charset issues.

regards,

/Dan