Hi Dan,

First, I want to mention suggestions are always appreciated.
Can't guarantee we'll do any particular one, but feedback is
always useful. I figure for everyone person who speaks up,
there are probably ten others who are thinking the same thing
but too shy to say something.

If the list admin were to create a "post-to-list" webform,
then it would probably make sense to include the URL
in the RFC2369 "List-Post" header. These headers are
automatically parsed by The Mail Archive when generating
the info page, see for example:

http://www.mail-archive.com/brygforum@haandbryg.dk/info.html

The info pages are linked from index pages, but not from
message pages. The link is from the listname in the upper left
corner. Do you think it would be helpful to link from message
pages as well, perhaps in a similar fashion?

Do you have any other thoughts on this theme now that I've
pointed out the existance of the info page?

Another possible approach is for the list admin to take the RSS
feed generated by The Mail Archive, and try to use that in a more
forum-like interface. I'm not super tuned into the RSS scene, so there
may or may not be services dedicated to doing something like that.
I'm not really sure how this would but just throwing it out as
another possible angle of attack.

Anyway, we're all ears but - of course - no promises.

-Jeff