Hi Earl, *,

Did You read the mails?

Earl Hood schrieb:

> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

>>> Once can avoid the munging on the authoring side be URL escaping
>>> the @ character with %40

>> shure harvesters don't know the trick? :o))

> IIRC, the source of this discussion was that a URL that
> uses an @ was getting munged.  If this is not desired,
> the author can use %40 in the URL and this will bypass
> the filtering done by M-A.

Shure, we will succeed to convince all authors of listmails archived in
mail-archive.com to change every link referring to another yet archived
mail that way? I can't believe.

>>> As for modify mhonarc source code, not sure if the M-A folks
>>> want to deal with maintaining a custom version of mhonarc to
>>> address this issue.

>> Is there any module handling this issue?

> There is some API facilities to provide custom filtering.
> The mhonarc documentation provides the details.

I mailed here for reason of strange way mail-archive.com shows weblinks
containing an emailaddress part. Christian did some investigation to
provide a patch. I'm far from developing modules for mhonarc.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/