On Tue, 2007-02-27 at 16:58 +0100, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> It's good to have some mailing list for Haskell and art now, so I can
> forward all people interested in Haskore to this mailing list. :-)

Good, I think we shouldn't hold back from talking about specific
softwares at all.

By the way I realise I didn't set the Reply-to to the list.  This isn't
really my preference, but I see it is how haskell-cafe is configured.

If anyone has strong feelings about Reply-to munging please email me
privately.  If there aren't strong feelings either way then I think I
will switch it on as I think it's nice for discussion lists to have
replies going to everyone by default.

alex