On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Gilad Ben-Yossef wrote:

> You can buy an evalutation kit from Compulab in Haifa of their 686CORE.
> It fit your needs, except that you'd have to find some small case for it.
>
> AFAIK it costs around 1500 US$. There is also the issue of their not
> quite kosher use of binary only drivers for the flash cards compiled
> into the kernel supplied with the machine.

the price is too hefty - it's probably geared towards companies that want
to later on buy larger quantities at a lower price-per-unit.

also, building it up on my own is what i'm trying to avoid - since i want
this to be able to sustain shocks without dismantling.

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,