Hi,

For dialer was no issue with Actcom.
I have been their faithful customer for many years now, until I wanted to
switch from cables to ADSL.
When I called I have been told it requires cancellation of current program
and sighing up to other.
That's ok, but since I use p2p and d/l at least 20gb/month I have to pay 120
nis/month.
That was not ok, and Netvision got me a nice deal of 35nis/month and no
ridiculous demands on bandwidth.

Actcom has lost customer and I have lost faith in the company I used to
appreciate so much for their service and support.

Be aware.

Alon.