Sorry, but what?

1. Let's not involve national politics into this, if someone wants to
invite him that is up to them and good for them. Personally, while I like
his vision, I can't stand absolutism, it is toxic
2. IANAL either, but if the authorities haven't banned him from entering
then there is no restriction on inviting him to speak (even if they would
ban him, there is no law banning someone from giving a lecture)

Yehuda