> From: Anton Amirian <extue...@gmail.com>
> Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:23:54 +0300
> Cc: Omer Zak <w...@zak.co.il>, linux-il@cs.huji.ac.il
>
> This is a literal quote from RMS
> >I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children. The
> >arguments that it causes harm
> seem to be based on cases which aren't voluntary, which are then stretched by
> parents who are horrified by
> the idea that their little baby is maturing

So?  Those are words of a skeptic, who questions the validity of
someone else's arguments, because the basis of those arguments seems
to him to be shaky.  He didn't even say what his opinions were, just
that he was "skeptical".  Since when do we condemn people who question
views of others?  And it's also taken out of context: you should read
the whole text, not just 2 sentences from its middle.  Needless to
say, there are no deeds here.  Pedophilia is deeds, not skepticism
about opinions of others.