In the view of Lifnei iver,

Recently RMS had shared an alleged PFLP affiliated  organization calls to
prevent arms deals to Israel, PFLP  participated in the Simhat torah massacre.
https://www.stallman.org/archives/2023-sep-dec.html#9_December_2023_(Legal_challenges_over_arms_exports)
The organisation had excused the perpetrators of the Simhat Torah  massacre.
https://www.alhaq.org/advocacy/21800.html .

For my understanding RMS is actively assisting to the other side during the war
against Israel.

People should do with that information what they like.