Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

#define APC_HID_VERSION "APC HID 0.95-patch2"
[...]

{ "ups.delay.shutdown", ST_FLAG_RW | ST_FLAG_STRING, 10, "UPS.Output.APCShutdownAfterDelay", NULL, "%.0f", HU_FLAG_QUICK_POLL, NULL },

I see my error now. The above line should be moved up to before the first occurence of { "ups.delay.shutdown", ... }. The first available HID path that is found, will set the NUT mapping and there is one before this line now, so the above will never be used in its present location.

The ups.delay.shutdown value starts at what is set in the ups.conf (1):

This should have tipped me off. The 'offdelay' should be ignored by the driver if the above line is in the correct location.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)