Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

Seems to have gone a bit quiet. Are we at a dead end now?

No, I just don't have a lot of spare time on my hand lately. You could try if changing

{ "shutdown.reboot", 0, 0, "UPS.APCGeneralCollection.APCDelayBeforeReboot", NULL, "10", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },

{ "shutdown.return", 0, 0, "UPS.APCGeneralCollection.APCDelayBeforeReboot", NULL, "1", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },

helps. Looking in the apcupsd sources seems to indicate that this isn't a timer at all, but instead just a flag that forces a reboot cycle.

Given the brokenness of the APC HID PDC implementation (the apcupsd project uses about half a dozen ways to shutdown), I doubt that the support status of APC is going to improve a lot. If you have not already tried the apcupsd project, I'd suggest to try that too. Since NUT is not focussed on one specific make, we probably can never give the same support. This is also due to the fact that none of the active developers has access to one of these devices.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)