On 06/12/2017 12:56 PM, Andrea de Lutti wrote:

    > I have also successfully tested the battery...
    >
    >  upscmd -uadmin -pups Elit@artu test.battery.start.quick

    I would also recommend testing the shutdown procedure and making sure
    that everything works as expected on power failures.
    Please, let us know the results of these tests, so that we can add a
    more informed report about your device to our library
    (http://networkupstools.org/ddl/ <http://networkupstools.org/ddl/>).

​Nice, I would like to test it, but if I don't have battery runtime value and / or battery charge, how may I test it correctly? I have seen also some strange values for battery.voltage.high and battery.voltage.low....are they correct?
run with a test load ( at least twice, for 50% and 100% load for instance ) and write down the periods between full charge and shutdown. Then you can use runtimecal in ups.conf to obtain guestimations during normal usage