John, in Lightroom Classic, select, e.g., all your Iraq time zoned images.
Under Metadata menu, choose Edit Capture Time. The sub menu offers the option
to do a time zone adjustment. There is a warning that you cannot UnDo any
change. That is only somewhat true. You won’t have an UnDo option per se, but
you can always repeat the action as many times as needed to get it right. And
there is an option to reset to original capture time if you need to back off
and start over.

Stan
Sent from my iPad

--