It's old enough that it does NOT have a catalytic convertor for someone to steal isn't it?

On 3/5/2024 2:37 AM, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:
Thank you, Larry.

Hmm. My Lancia is a 1967 model ... I seem to recall the Alfa Romeo type 105
chassis replaced the Giulia Sprint and its siblings, starting around 1965 or
1966, but I'd have to look them up to be certain. Doesn't matter really ... the
Giulia Sprint and Guiletta Spider are lovely cars and a delight to drive.

My Fulvia's muffler lost a dime sized hole out of the end of the main muffler
last week, and the muffler is cracking all the way around now. But that small
additional opening netted a rather pretty exhaust sound. So I've ordered an
Abarth system to replace the stock exhaust and give the car a little more aural
character ... the stock Fulvia Coupé exhaust is rather quiet, but that little
V4 makes such a pretty sound it deserves a more sporting system to highlight
it. :)

onwards!