On 16.05.24 23:04, Tom Lane wrote:
I think it'd be great if we could separate "I'm actively reviewing
this" from "I'm interested in this".  As a bonus, adding yourself
to the "interested" list would be a fine proxy for the thumbs-up
or star markers mentioned upthread.

If those were separate columns, we could implement some sort of
aging scheme whereby somebody who'd not commented for (say)
a week or two would get quasi-automatically moved from the "active
reviewer" column to the "interested" column, whereupon it wouldn't
be impolite for someone else to sign up for active review.

Yes, I think some variant of this could be quite useful.