On Friday, March 22, 2024 at 9:21:01 PM UTC-5 Joe Bernard wrote:

Seconded on RH knobbies. I have them in 42mm and they're alarmingly nice on
pavement whilst leaving some margin when I hit dirt and gravel spots (which
is most pavement rides around here).

I’m not quite as smitten with the RH knobbies. I run 48mm tires on my
Breadwinner G-Road, and I find the knobbies to be just buzzy enough on
pavement to detract a bit from the ride. Of course, that’s compared to
smooth tread ultralights. If I ever take the bike where I expect there to
be more dirt riding, though, I’d definitely bring the knobbies.

Ted Durant
Milwaukee WI USA