I apologize for being indirect. I was responding to Dima's sentence, "...
the delay was requested by an individual ..." which implies that there was
just one person requesting the delay. I was pointing out, apparently too
indirectly, that more than one person had requested a delay, and perhaps
not everyone who requested a delay was guilty, in Dima's view, of some
transgression.

In short: Dima, cut it out with the straw men ("straw man: an intentionally
misrepresented proposition that is set up because it is easier to defeat
than an opponent's real argument").