> I'm not a computer novice, but also not a nerd/geek.
> Been using PCs since the mid 1980s and have used dBase III+ and Approach
> previously.
>
> I can't seem to grasp what I need to download / install to use SQLite?
>
> Can someone guide me through the process?  Looking to use it with
> RootsMagic.
>
> Thank you.
> John

Hello John,

If you just wish to quickly get access to a SQLite database file
then perhaps Ajqvue may help. I have had no problem with accessing
non-password protected files, such as places.sqlite that Firefox
uses. An encrypted database file though may not work with Aqjvue.

See the Quick Tutorial and use the default example database,
Site | LocalHost_SQLite | test/sqlite_db/factbook.db, to get
started.

http://ajqvue.com/
http://ajqvue.com/docs/Videos/Ajqvue_Quick.mp4

The command line tool as Simon indicated is much more powerful
and can then be explored to futher your goals.

danap.