On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:38 AM, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:
> [...]
> By using multiple SQLITE_OMIT compile-time options to leave out
> features, I can get the size down to 308,189 bytes using gcc-7 -Os
> -m32.

@Richard can you elaborate some more on how you make this kind of a build?

I wouldn't mind if we drop some more less-used options from the
default build to keep the standard size "less than half a megabyte".
Also -1 for kibibyte/mebibyte wording on my part.

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:57 AM, Christian Schmitz
<realbasicli...@monkeybreadsoftware.de> wrote:
> [...]
> Maybe your graph should have three lines.

+1 would be nice, not major though (I think)

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 11:58 AM, R Smith <ryansmit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> Towards my point though, both Bob and Vance, would you be especially swayed
> if the marketing slogan had said "under a megabyte" as opposed to "under
> half a megabyte"?

I think Vance already gave the answer (negative). Would it be an idea
to have size slogans for both regular and embedded builds?