On Oct 10, 2018, at 11:51 AM, Chris Green <c...@isbd.net> wrote:

> Warren Young <war...@etr-usa.com> wrote:
>> Fossil forum email alerts include the full content of the message.
>
> And can you then simply 'reply' from your E-Mail client?  If not then
> it doesn't really help much.

I already addressed that up-thread.  The next version of Fossil is likely to
include a fully-capable SMTP server, which among other things will allow email
submissions, in principle at least.  I have no idea if drh intends to actually
write code to allow that.

I opined up-thread that such submissions will be subject to moderation,
unconditionally, due to the ease with which From addresses can be forged via
email.  Contrast Fossil forums, where positive identity checks are made before
accepting a new post from someone.