On 13 Mar 2020, at 09:35, Peter da Silva <res...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What do you mean there have been "just a few threads" in the mailing list?
> I can barely keep up with it.

As a lurker I can say that this mailing list suits just fine. Another forum
means another username/password I have to manage. On a list, the contributions
come in date order which is easier to manage than, rather than as with a forum,
having them grouped by thread. In fact, with this list, there's no management
at all required. An advantage of writing one's own email client is extra added
features which are just right for me: I can limit the size of a mailbox to a
certain number of mails. For the sqlite list, it's 10k mails. More than that
and the oldest get moved to the Trash automatically.

It's all I need.

--
Cheers  --  Tim