Hello James !

Definitely you've made a very good point !

Thumbs up !

Cheers !

On 16/3/20 17:37, James K. Lowden wrote:
On Fri, 13 Mar 2020 11:22:46 -0400
Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> wrote:

4.  Your email address is never displayed, even to subscribers.
While I have no illusions of altering the online trajectory of this ML,
I'd like to point out that email addresses foster community.

Studies and experience both show that the incidental availability of
email addresses invites the formation of new relationships through
off-list communication. Speaking for myself, that opportunity has
manifested several new connections and even professional
opportunities.

I value those relationships.  I'm sorry this forum will cease to be a
place where new ones will develop.

--jkl